- All Applicants of the 3rdSLU-Senior High Qualifying Examination will receive a letter from the Senior High Principal’s Office on their individual SLU-SHQE results, as well as related advisories regarding their admission to SLU Senior High.
- For SPECIAL CONCERNS such as:
- Students with SPECIAL NEEDS (Persons with disabilities, medical conditions, and learning disabilities such as Dyslexia, etc.);
- Changing strands;
Please proceed to Senior High at GD-616 or write/call the Guidance Office (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / CALL: (074) 447-0664; (074) 442-2648 / CALL/TEXT 09979556918 or 09755849886)
- All strands are subject to the availability of slots.
- Individual letters indicating the results of the qualifying examination scheduled last December 9 and 16, 2017; January 13 and 20, 2018, including other instructions will be distributed to all applicants starting February 19, 2018 (Monday) at the Guidance Office (GD 616) from 7:30am-5:00pm. Examinees who took the qualifying examination from February 10, 2018 onwards may get their letters starting March 19, 2018. In case the applicant cannot personally receive his/her letter, the parent/s and/or legal guardian/s may get it.
- All parents and/or guardians of qualified applicants are required to attend the orientation on April 7, 2018 from 8:00am-12:00 noon at the Gerard Decaestecker Function Hall.
- A qualified applicant must follow the schedule of enrollment beside his/her name. In case, he/she is not able to enroll during his/her enrollment schedule, he/she may enroll on April 26 (pm) to April 27, 2018.Otherwise, the slot will be given to those on the waiting list.
- Applicants on the waiting list are advised to wait until April 30, 2018when slots may be available or they can start looking for an alternative school for their Senior High education.