CALL FOR ABSTRACT
Participants are invited to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentations guided by the following:
- Abstracts of undergraduate/graduate students and professionals in nursing, other health sciences and social sciences on any topic will be accepted using qualitative research methodologies and mixed method designs. Researches using quantitative designs may also be accepted to understand the best of all research designs. Deadline of submission will be on March 14, 2020.
- The research abstracts should be original and with clear focus. Authors are responsible for the accuracy of the information in the submitted abstracts.
- Abstracts must be submitted in ENGLISH. Submitted abstracts shall be screened by the Scientific Committee for possible consideration for podium or poster presentation. All accepted abstracts shall be included in the Souvenir Program of the conference.
- Abstracts will be categorized into: (1) Professional Researches– papers done by graduate students and professionals; and, (2) Student Researches – papers done by undergraduate students.
The abstract must be encoded using MS Word Format (not PDF), SINGLE SPACED, using ARIAL, font size 12, and must not be more than 500 words (excluding research title, name of authors, institutional affiliation, and key words)
TITLE: Must all be in BOLD CAPITAL letters
AUTHOR/S: Names must be flushed to the left margin. Presentation of names must
follow this order: FIRST NAME, MIDDLE INITIAL, FAMILY NAME. For group researches
of students: Names should be arranged alphabetically.The name
of the professional adviser/promoter shall be listed last (including degree).
INSTITUTIONAL AFFILIATION: Indicate the complete name of your institution’s name
KEYWORD: 3-4 words
CONTENTS: Abstracts should include the following subheadings:
- Rationale of the Study
- Research objectives/ problem statement
- Methods (design, setting, participants/respondents, sampling, instrument, data gathering tools/techniques, data management/treatment.
- Results and conclusions
- Specific recommendations
CORRESPONDING AUTHOR: indicate complete name, cellphone number, and email
- Submit soft copy of the abstract through email at: email@example.com on or before March 14, 2020.
- For authors submitting more than one abstract, each abstract must be submitted separately.
NOTIFICATION, ACCEPTANCE AND CONFIRMATION:
- The corresponding author will be notified of the receipt of their abstract submission through email.
- Once the abstracts are reviewed by the Scientific Committee, the corresponding author will be notified of the acceptance of their abstracts and/or needed revisions before acceptance on or before March 25, 2020.
- The Scientific Committee’s decision will be final as to the mode of presentation for each abstract. Presentation guidelines together with the acceptance letter will be emailed to the corresponding author after review.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to make minor revisions, when applicable, to the accepted abstracts for inclusion in the conference proceedings/souvenir program. Your submission signifies agreement to this.
- The corresponding author MUST confirm receipt of the acceptance letter within 3 working days.
- The name/s of the research presenter/s must be submitted on or before March 31, 2020. Two (2) research presenters may be allowed for group researches.
- The research presenters of accepted abstracts MUST register for the conference on or before March 31, 2020.