OVERVIEW ABOUT THE 5th INTERNATIONAL QUALITATIVE RESEARCH CONFERENCE (5th ICQRNHSS)
Through the initiatives of our international partners in Thailand, the 1st international qualitative research conference was held in Chiang Rai, Thailand hosted by the Boromarajonani College of Nursing, Thailand. Thereafter, succeeding conferences were organized and hosted alternately by different nursing universities who were actively participating in the said conferences. The 2nd conference was held in Manila hosted by the Philippine Nursing Research Society, Inc. The 3rd conference was held in Australia hosted by the University of Newcastle. The 4th was held in Lampang, Thailand hosted again by the Boromarajonani College of Nursing, Lampang.
This 5th international conference on qualitative research is now hosted by Saint Louis University, Baguio City, Philippines. The hosting of this conference is spearheaded by the School of Nursing in partnership with the School of Advanced Studies, School of Natural Sciences and the School of Teacher Education and Liberal Arts, University Research and Innovation Center (UNRIC), External Relations, Media, Communications and Alumni Affair (ERMCAA), and the Technology Management and Development Department (TMDD).
This conference is actively supported by our international and national partner institutions as co-convenorS:
A. International partners:
- Boromarajonani College of Nursing, Phayao, Thailand
- Fudan University, China
- Mae Fah Luang University, Chiang Rai, Thailand
- Prince of Songkla University, Thailand
- Tokushima University, Japan
- University of New Brunswick, Canada
- University of Newcastle, Australia
- University of Phayao, Phayao, Thailand
B. Regional and National partners:
- Association of Deans of Philippine Colleges of Nursing, Inc.
- Benguet State University
- Cordillera Association of Nursing Deans
- Ifugao State University
- Philippine Nurses Association, Baguio Chapter
- University of the Cordilleras