TRANSFEREES in Grades 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
1. The application will be entertained starting JANUARY 7, 2019 ONWARDS UNTIL ALL SLOTS ARE FILLED-UP.
2. QUALIFYING WRITTEN EXAMINATIONS ARE ADMINISTERED TO ALL APPLICANTS. Prospective Grade One to Three pupil-applicants are given preliminary Reading and Comprehension Tests in Filipino and English upon application. Schedule for the written test will be given upon completion of the requirements.
- Testing Fee is Three Hundred Pesos (P300.00).
- Test results are released IMMEDIATELY after the examinations.
- Qualified applicants may already enroll starting March 4, 2019, upon passing the written examinations.
3. TRANSFEREES MAY BE PUT UNDER CONDITIONAL ENROLMENT upon completion of the other requirements if the Report Card with Final Average has not yet been submitted.
4. General Enrolment is scheduled on July 1 – 5, 2019.
5. CLASSES WILL START IN AUGUST, 2019. The exact date will be announced during the general enrolment.
Who are qualified to apply FOR GRADE ONE?
Children who have completed Kindergarten and have turned five (5) years old within the Academic Year 2018 – 2019.
Requirements to be presented:
- Report Card (Form 138) of the previous academic year, or a photocopy of the Report Card with second grading grades
- Certified True Copy of Birth Certificate (NSO/PSA copy)
- Certified True Copy of Baptismal or Dedication Certificate
- For Children and Special Dependents of SLU Employees: A Certificate of Reservation to be secured from the SLU Finance Office
- In the absence of the confirmation for promotion to Grade One, a certificate that the pupil will be promoted to Grade One after completion of his/her present grade level is required.