Admission of Transferees to Grades 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 AND 6
For Transferees in Grades 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
- The application will be entertained starting JANUARY 9, 2017 ONWARDS UNTIL ALL SLOTS ARE FILLED-UP.
- QUALIFYING WRITTEN EXAMINATIONS ARE ADMINISTERED TO ALL APPLICANTS. Prospective Grades One to Three pupil-applicants are given preliminary Reading and Comprehension Tests in Filipino and English upon application. Schedule for the written test will be given upon completion of the requirements.
Note: a. Testing Fee is Three Hundred Pesos (P300.00).
- Test results are released immediately after the examinations.
- Qualified applicants may already enroll upon passing the written examinations.
- TRANSFEREES MAY BE PUT UNDER CONDITIONAL ENROLLMENTupon completion of the other requirements if the Report Card with Final Average has not yet been submitted.
- General Enrollment is scheduled for July 5, 6, 7 and 8, 2017.
- CLASSES WILL START IN AUGUST 2017.The exact date will be announced during the general enrollment.
Who are qualified to apply FOR GRADE ONE?
Children who were born from June 2010 to October 2011.
Requirements to be presented:
- Report Card (Form 138) of the previous academic year, or a photocopy of the Report Card with second grading grades. FOR GRADE ONE APPLICANTS:
In the absence of the confirmation for promotion to Grade One, a certificate that the pupil will be promoted to Grade One after completion of his/her present grade level is required.
- Certified True Copy of Birth Certificate ( NSO copy)
- Certified True Copy of Baptismal or Dedication Certificate
- Children and Special Dependents of SLU Employees: A Certificate of Reservation to be secured from the SLU Finance Office.
Download the Admission Information for AY 17-18.pdf file.