Admission of Graduate Students
The applicant must have finished the prerequisite degree/s prior to acceptance to the Graduate Program:
- For a Master’s degree, the applicant must have a Baccalaureate degree from an institution of recognized standing.
- For a Doctorate degree, the applicant must have a Master’s degree in related fields from an institution of recognized standing.
Requirements and Procedure
- The applicant must bring a copy of his transcript of records to the Graduate Program Coordinator (GPC) of the School of Advanced Studies where s/he intends to enroll.
- The GPC will evaluate his transcript and conduct a personal interview to determine if he qualifies for the program.
- Upon the recommendation of the GPC, the appropriate fee shall be paid to the Finance Office and the applicant must undergo and pass the Graduate Programs Entrance Examination (GPEE) to be given by the Psychological Testing Unit (Second Basement of the Fr. Theophile Verbist Christian Formation Center, beside the Parish Hall) of the SLU Guidance Center.
- After passing the interview and exam, he will receive an endorsement from the Graduate Program Coordinator.
- The applicant shall go through the official enrollment process as duly scheduled bringing the endorsement as well as the following requirements:
- Transfer Credentials/Honorable Dismissal
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- Certified True Copy of Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Graduation
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 6 copies of 2×2 picture
Student Affairs Office