APPLICATION OF INCOMING GRADE 11 STUDENTS FOR AY 2020 – 2021
GENERAL ADMISSION POLICY
Saint Louis University Laboratory Senior High School (SLU – LSHS) reserves the right at any time to refuse to admit or to readmit students under certain conditions as enrolment in the school is a privilege;
The school is a missionary Catholic college preparatory school thus it gives priority to Catholic applicants. However, non- Catholic applicants may be admitted provided that they undertake to participate in all religious activities that are conducted by the school. The school shall not grant any exemption to any student by reason of his/ her religious affiliation;
Students from any recognized school in the country and abroad are welcome to SLU- LSHS in accordance with the Philippine Constitution, pertinent laws of the country and the Philosophy and Objectives of the school; and
A student’s application will only be given due course when he/ she satisfies all the qualifications and requirements and has none of the disqualification prescribed by the Department of Education, pertinent laws and such rules promulgated by the school.
The submission of application will start on November 11, 2019. To ensure the smooth flow of application, student applicant together with his/her parent/s or guardian/s should strictly follow the following steps:
- Photocopy of Report Card / Form 138 / Form 137a;
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate (NSO / PSA);
- 2 copies of most recent 2X2 identical ID picture (Close up; with Name Tag and white background; applicant in decent haircut- no color or highlight; no earrings for boys and no multiple earrings for girls; and applicant should be in his/ her school uniform);
- Testing Fee Receipt of Php 400.00 or Certificate of Discount for SLU regular employee’s dependent/s; &
- 1 long white folder.
- Download and fill out completely the application form: SLU LHS – Senior High School Application Form for AY 2020 – 2021
Note: Parents or guardians may submit the application form in the absence of the student applicant.
- Proceed to the School Registrar or in his absence to the Principal for evaluation of qualifications and requirements (If the evaluation is positive, proceed to the next step);
- Proceed to the Cashier (GD 306) and pay the Testing Fee (Php 400.00);
- Proceed to the Guidance Office (GD 616) for the scheduled date of Entrance Exam;
- If the applicant fails to take the scheduled time and date of exam, he/she will coordinate with the Guidance Staff immediately for rescheduling.
- The result of the examination will be released on February 28, 2020.
- For queries about the application, you may send an e-mail at email@example.com or call (074) 442-2648 local 126.
- Submission of application will start on November 11, 2019.
- Schedule of the Senior High Qualifying Examination:
December 14, 2019 (AM & PM Session)
January 11, 2020 (AM & PM Session)