School of Law now accepting applications
SAINT LOUIS UNIVERSITY
SCHOOL OF LAW
Announces that it is now accepting applications for
FRESHMEN LAW STUDENTS AND TRANSFEREES
for the School Year 2013-2014
Qualifying Examinations are scheduled on the following dates, at the Aloysius de Gonzaga Campus:
March 6, 2013 3:00 p.m.
April 17, 2013 3:00 p.m.
May 23, 2013 9:00 a.m.
For Inquiries, please communicate with
Mrs. Arsenia R. Caronongan
- School of Law
Aloysius de Gonzaga Campus
General Luna Road
2600 Baguio City, Philippines
- Tel No.: (063) (74) 447-0663
An applicant to the School of Law must have finished and completed 18 units of English, 18 units of Social Sciences and 6 units of Math and on the date of application, must submit the following:
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- Certificate of Graduation
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 3 copies 2x2 picture (white background)
- Certified True Copy of Birth Certificate
- Computed Weighted Average
- Transfer credentials
- Application letter addressed to the Dean of Law
- Certified true copy of C-1
SLU Graduates need to submit the first 6 requirements only. Non-SLU graduates need to submit requirements 1 to 8. Transferees need all the requirements.