Admission of Undergraduate Students
All undergraduate freshman applicants must pass the SLU College Entrance Examination (SLU-CEE) and must qualify within the slots duly determined for each course. The regular SLU-CEE is conducted on weekends from the middle of October up to the middle of December.
Admission for the first semester starts at the middle of April.
- Official SLU-CEE Result (original copy)
- Original Form 138 (4th year report card), marked “Eligible for Admission to College.”
- Birth Certificate (Photocopy shall be submitted; however the official copy with the Civil Registrar’s original signature or issued by NSO should be brought along for verification purposes).
- Certificate of Good Moral Character issued upon the release of your form 138.
- Duly accomplished acknowledgement slip to the Memo re: Parent's Notification on Random Drug Testing of Tertiary Students
- Six (6) identical copies of your recent 2” x 2” ID pictures with name tag (Close-up front facial picture before a white background; eyes face, and hair not covered).
- Photocopy of at least one (1) Government-issued ID with Photo of your parents and guardian in Baguio City. Furthermore, the original signature should be affixed beside each photocopied signature to authenticate.
- Downpayment of (for SY 2012-13)
- 16,000 for BS Information Technology/Computer Science
- 5,600 for BS Accountancy, Management Accounting, Associate in Accounting Technology
- 7,700 for BSBA Business Economics/Marketing/Human Resource Development Management, BSBA Financial Management, BS Entrepreneurship
- 5,600 for Education courses: BEED/BSED
- 5,600 for BA Communications, BA English, BS Social Work, BA Legal Studies, BA Political Science
- 5,400 for BA Philosophy and Interdisciplinary Studies, BS Psychology
- 7,400 for BS Architecture
- 11,000 for BS Engineering (all majors)
- 7,000 for BS Biology, Medical Laboratory Science, Pharmacy, Radiologic Technology
- 8,700 for BS Mathematics
- 6,300 for BS Nursing
- 7,500 for Bachelor in Library and Information Science
- 13,200 for BS Information Management
- 7,500 for BS Hospitality and Tourism Management
Special Requirements for Foreign Students
In addition to the above requirements:
- Foreign Students from non-English speaking countries must pass the SLU English Proficiency Test (EPT) and Personality Test (PT). Those from English speaking countries must pass the Personality Test.
- Applicants who fail the English Proficiency Test are referred to the Institute of Foreign Languages & International Studies (IFLIS), to undergo a five-month English Proficiency Program. After completion of the Program, they shall re-take the English Proficiency Test and should pass the same.
- Alien Certificate of Registration
- Valid Student Visa or Special Study Permit