Men's Dormitory (Main Campus)
- Board and lodging
- Four persons per room
- Rates (For SY 2014-2015): Php 8,400/month; Php 280/day
- Study period: 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Curfew: (for minors) 7:00 p.m.; (other residents) 8:00 p.m.
Amenities and facilities
- Double deck beds with mattresses
- Individual lockers and study tables with lamps
- Mess hall for eating, studying and other activities
- Continuous water supply (with four water tanks at 25 drums cap. each)
- No power interruption (with generator in case of brownouts)
- Internet parlor with WI-FI (2nd floor lobby)
- Comfort rooms in every floor; with hot/cold showers and lavatories
- Television at the mess hall
- With security
- Tutoring provided by the dorm masters
- Visitor’s lounge (visiting hours: 8:00am – 8:00pm)
- Table tennis area at the basement (temporarily not available)
Engr. Leonardo P. Babulon Jr.
SLU Men's Dormitory
Wendelle V. Brown
- SLU Men's Dormitory
2600 Baguio City, Philippines
- Direct Line: (063) (74) 442-5212
- Trunk Lines: (063) (74) 442 2794, 442 2193, 443 3043, 443 2001, 444 8246 to 48, 444 8253
- Local: 415
NOTE: For inquiries on the SLU Men's Dormitory in the Maryheights Campus, Bakakeng, please contact Blesilda Braganza at (063) (74) 442 9154 or through any SLU number then local 271.