APPLICATION OF INCOMING GRADE 11 STUDENTS FOR AY 2020 – 2021
GENERAL ADMISSION POLICY
Saint Louis University Laboratory Senior High School (SLU – LSHS) reserves the right at any time to refuse to admit or to readmit students under certain conditions as enrolment in the school is a privilege;
The school is a missionary Catholic college preparatory school thus it gives priority to Catholic applicants. However, non- Catholic applicants may be admitted provided that they undertake to participate in all religious activities that are conducted by the school. The school shall not grant any exemption to any student by reason of his/ her religious affiliation;
Students from any recognized school in the country and abroad are welcome to SLU- LSHS in accordance with the Philippine Constitution, pertinent laws of the country and the Philosophy and Objectives of the school; and
A student’s application will only be given due course when he/ she satisfies all the qualifications and requirements and has none of the disqualification prescribed by the Department of Education, pertinent laws and such rules promulgated by the school.
Submission of application will start on November 11, 2019. You may apply personally or via online. To ensure the smooth flow of application, student applicant together with his/her parent/s or guardian/s should strictly follow the following steps:
- Photocopy of Grade 10 Report Card / Form 138 / Form 137a;
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate (NSO / PSA);
- 2 copies of most recent 2X2 identical ID picture (Close up; with Name Tag and white background; applicant in decent haircut- no color or highlight; no earrings for boys and no multiple earrings for girls; and applicant should be in his/ her school uniform);
- Testing Fee Receipt of Php 400.00 or Certificate of Discount for SLU regular employee’s dependent/s; and
- 1 long white folder.
- Download and fill in completely the Application Form
Note: Parents or guardians may submit the application form in the absence of the student applicant.
- Proceed to the School Registrar or in his absence to the Principal for evaluation of qualifications and requirements (If the evaluation is positive, proceed to the next step);
- Proceed to the Cashier (GD 306) and pay the Testing Fee (Php 400.00);
- Proceed to the Guidance Office (GD 616) for the scheduled date of Entrance Exam;
- If the applicant fails to take the scheduled time and date of exam, he/she will coordinate with the Guidance Staff immediately for rescheduling.
- Prepare scanned copy of the following:
- Front and Back of Grade 10 Report Card / Form 138 / Form 137a;
- Birth Certificate (NSO / PSA); and
- Most recent 2X2 identical ID picture (Close up; with Name Tag and white background; applicant in decent haircut- no color or highlight; no earrings for boys and no multiple earrings for girls; and applicant should be in his/ her school uniform);
- Testing Fee Receipt of Php 400. 00 or Certificate of Discount for SLU regular employee’s dependent/s.
- Fill out completely the online application form. Print the generated application form and submit it during the day of exam. Click the link to be directed: https://slu370.campus-erp.com/ApplyOnline
- Wait for 2 working days for the test permit and appointment of your exam schedule to be sent in the e-mail account you provided.
- Present the test permit and pay the testing fee of Php 400.00 at the Cashier (GD 306) on or before the date of your exam. Applicants who fail to present their test permits will not be accommodated.
- If the applicant fails to take the scheduled time and date of exam, he/she will coordinate with the Guidance Office for the next exam date.
- The result of the examination will be released on February 28, 2020.
- For queries about the application, you may send an e-mail at email@example.com or call (074) 442-2648 local 126.
- For online applicants, please ensure that you apply three working days before your preferred testing date. You will be scheduled on the next testing date in case slots have been already been filled up for the nearest testing date.
- Schedule of the Senior High Qualifying Examination:
December 14, 2019 (AM & PM Session)
January 11, 2020 (AM & PM Session)
February 8, 2020 (AM & PM Session)
February 15, 2020 (AM & PM Session)