SLU Project Barangayanihan
With our efforts to provide assistance to Louisian students in this challenging time, distant services include:
– Psychological Support Services
– Relief Goods for Stranded Students
This project is in partnership with the SLU Supreme Student Council.
*See: SLU Supplemental Advisory (March 23, 2020) bit.ly/03232020SLUAdvisory
In any situation, it’s always nice to talk to people you can trust, like the Guidance Counselors & School Psychologists.
1. Send a message to SLU Guidance Center.
2. A counselor or school psychologist will be available to accommodate you.
3. Arrangements will be agreed upon with regards to modes of communication/counseling.
The SLU Sunflower Child and Youth Wellness Center Team is on standby to accommodate (phone call/chat/video call) Louisian students with mental health concerns during this challenging time.
1. Send a message to the SLU-Sunflower Children’s Center.
2. You will be connected to a staff who will assist you.
3. Arrangements will be done based on your needs.
*Phone counseling is open 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Monday – Saturday)
In-kind donations are always welcome! Donations may be arranged for pick-up or be delivered to the SLU Main Gate.
Ms. Charmaine Mendoza (+63 920 529 1972); or
SLU External Relations, Media & Communications, and Alumni Affairs Office (+63 932 881 0507)