Saint Louis University ranked 801-1000 overall in the THE Impact Rankings 2023. In SLU’s first year of participating in the distinguished annual rankings, the results from Times Higher Education solidifies SLU’s commitment to delivering sustainable quality education that impacts the community and society at large.
SLU participated in 7 out of 17 Sustainable Development Goals and had the following ranks:
- SDG 1 – No Poverty: 401-600
- SDG 3 – Good Health and Wellbeing: 401-600
- SDG 4 – Quality Education: 601-800
- SDG 11 – Sustainable Cities and Communities: 401-600
- SDG 13 – Climate Action: 301-400
- SDG 16 – Peace, Justice, and Strong Institutions: 401-600
- SDG 17 – Partnership for the goals: 401-600
The 2023 THE Impact Rankings were released on Thursday, 1 June 2023.
Times Higher Education Impact Rankings provide a global perspective on universities’ sustainable development against the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Among global performance tables, THE Impact Rankings are the only ones that assess universities against United Nations SDGs. Carefully calibrated indicators are used to provide comprehensive and balanced comparisons across four broad areas: research, stewardship, outreach, and teaching.
The Sustainable Development Goals are an important inclusion to the strategic plan of Saint Louis University as an educational institution that strives for impact through action-driven global partnerships.