Saint Louis University is one of 10 partner universities of the Project ANTENA, a capacity building cooperation project co-funded by the Erasmus+ program of the European Commission. One of the ANTENA Project’s deliverables is a Training of Trainors initiative, which the Commission on Higher Education is coordinating with De La Salle University, the University of the Philippines, and the University of Alicante. Under this initiative, member institutions of the Philippine Internationalization Network (PHL IN-NET) will cascade a series of trainings centered on different subjects related to the internationalization of higher education.
Under the Internationalization of Higher Education in the Philippines Network (“ANTENA”) Project, the Commission joins 10 Philippine universities and three (3) European institutions in nationwide efforts to improve the country’s credit recognition, mobility system, and international research activities; as well as develop specialized staff in international relations. Through targeted training programs, the project further aims to help build human resource capacities for internationalization of Philippine HEIs.
The said training runs from November 15 to 17, 2022 with the following session dates and topics:
- 15 November 2022, AM: ICT for International Relations Offices (IROs)
- 15 November 2022, PM: Strategic Planning
- 16 November 2022, AM: Fundraising Opportunities and Project Management
- 16 November 2022, PM: Internationalization and Globalization
- 17 November 2022, AM: IRO Models and IRO Services Development
- 17 November 2022, PM: International Networking and Opportunities
The three-day training will be fully online (via Zoom) and is free of charge.
250 slots are available for each session at a first come, first served basis.
Register now through this link: https://bit.ly/ANTENAReplicationWorkshops